Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Everyday is a good day

Is smiling a crime? I kinda always smile, not the cheeky grin but the kind of hey-how-are-you kinda warm smile.I was always known as the girl who always smiles and take it as a HUGE compliment!!!



So i was asked by this person a day ago..."why are you smiling???" not in the good way but the kinda annoyed way
I said-"Ahem..excuse me???" I was amused..hmmm nice question..i thought..


"Im happy so I'm smiling.."so she went about.."why are you happy?" (and now this was serious)


I answered-" Im always happy, i dont think i will find others happy until Im happy"..but unfortunately for her, she did not wait to hear my answer..she went away in a huff.. BAD for her :D


Anyway moving on..isnt it nice and warm to see someone smile? the pleasant smile, not the Joey tribiani "How you doing..."smile!!!
My mornings start with the I WILL SMILE mode..After my yoga/workout session i just believe that my day will be fabulous. while cleaning up, cooking breakfast..i keep wondering and THANKING GOD for everything he has done for me till date...


Being thankful is another way of being happy...and then the secret..My secret is the SECRET...the book i have a copy in my loo,of which i read atleast a page or two. It just prepares me for the whole day...
I am at a stage in my life where nothing is decided..nothing is planned..im living everyday as it comes..and the irony of the matter is that Im absolutely happy...I have learnt a way to deal with life head on and im taking inspiration from all my fellow women bloggers who are soo inspiring!!!


Last saturday, i was dancing and i wore pink..a few years ago i couldnt imagine myself in pink and now my closet has all the possible colours...


Be different..run a mile..buy something you feel you never would..take a swim..feel the sun on your face.smell the flowers in the garden...stop at the traffic and dont grunt- look around you...pump up the volume of the stereo and sing along...blow a kiss.... wave at the school bus full of children.... add marshmallows in your hot chocolate..this list could just go on.....


Its your life..you just live once..live it the best!!! let everything else wait!!!!



























2 comments:

The Incorrigible... said...

Smile- others keep wondering what you are upto!

Pallavi said...

hope d person with whom u interacted has njoyed reading this article and is now SMILING !!:)!!